It takes a dedicated team to run an effective skip hire firm. Our staff are no strangers to early mornings, late finishes, heavy lifting, long drives and other pressures of the job. That’s why we make sure that pay and conditions fairly reflect the nature of the work and show our appreciation when they go the extra mile.
This Easter everyone’s getting a bit of downtime and for that reason, we won’t be doing any deliveries or collections over the long bank holiday.
Closed for Easter
Here are the hours when we’ll be available over the Easter period:
- Monday 10th – Thursday 13th April: 7:30am – 4:30pm
- Good Friday: No Deliveries
- Holy Saturday: No Deliveries
- Easter Sunday: No Deliveries
- Easter Monday: No Deliveries
- Tuesday 18th – Friday 21st April: 7:30am – 4:30pm
- Saturday 22nd April: 9:00am – 12:00pm
As always you can contact us by phone on 01493 668118. If there’s nobody in the office when you call, leave a message including your contact details and we will get back to you at the first available opportunity. You can also drop us an email to email@example.com.
We’d like to wish all of our customers a very happy Easter. Enjoy your break and if you need help disposing of a mountain of Easter Egg packaging then you know who to call at the end of the holidays!