We want to make booking a skip as simple as possible. You need a skip, we’ve got skips for hire. We’re not going to make you jump through hoops to get one! You can find all of our prices listed on the website along with our honest pricing policy. If you know what you want, the easiest way to hire a skip is to use our online booking form. Here’s how it works:
- Choose a Size: Let us know what size of skip you would like – we have skips ranging from 2-yards to 18-yards. Find out more about skip sizes.
- Choose an Area: Due to transport costs, the price of hiring a skip varies slightly according to the area we are delivering to. There are three regions that we’ll deliver any size of skip to and a fourth which we’ll take larger skips to.
- Details: Enter your contact details.
- Skip Details: Let us know if you require a drop door (available on 5,6 and 8-yard skips) and where you would like the skip delivered (garden, driveway or road)
- Date of Hire/Date of Collection: Choose a delivery date (select a preference for AM and PM that we will do our best to honour) and a collection date. If you are not sure when your skip will be full, we offer a call and collect service.
- Terms and Conditions: Please take the time to read the terms and conditions.
- Confirm Booking: All the details that you have entered will be displayed on this page so that you can check that they are accurate before you confirm your booking. Clicking the ‘Confirm Booking’ button will take you through to the secure payment page of Sage Pay where you can pay for your skip using Visa or Mastercard.
Of course, if you don’t know what you want and want our advice, if you have any questions at all or if you just prefer speaking to a human being, give our office a call on 01493 668118.