The Easter Bunny has hidden five Easter Eggs around the WT Skips website. Follow the trail of eggs from our homepage to the online skip booking page by clicking on each egg. You’ll probably notice that each egg has a letter written on it. Answer a simple question related to the hunt when you book a skip online, and you’ll be entered into our draw to win a Deluxe Thornton’s Classic Milk Chocolate Easter Egg! The Easter Bunny (or one of our skip delivery drivers – depending on availability) will even deliver it to your door!
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is WT Waste Ltd
- The competition is open to residents of the Norfolk and Suffolk aged 18 years or over except employees of WT Waste Ltd and RWD Group and close relatives of those employees and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- The competition is intended for customers of WT Waste Ltd who are hiring a skip. However, if you would like to enter the competition without making a purchase please send your name and address to WT Skip Hire, Harfrey’s Rd, Gorleston-on-Sea, Great Yarmouth.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Starting date for the competition is Monday 2nd March 2020
- Closing date for the competition is Thursday, 9th April 2020
- All entries received between these dates will be entered into a draw to win the prize.
- The prize shall be a Thornton’s Classic Milk Chocolate Easter Egg
- There will be no cash alternative for the prize.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, outbreak of coronavirus, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The winner will be selected at random from all entries received and verified by the promoter and or its agents.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.