The community in Norfolk and Suffolk have really stepped up at this time of national crisis. We hear heartwarming stories every day on the news of people going above and beyond to help their neighbours.
Weâ€™ve always loved being part of the community in Great Yarmouth and beyond, supporting local charities and schools and working with the great local artist Mik Richardson to paint beautiful artworks on our working skips.
Weâ€™d like to give our customers a chance to receive a Â£100 donation to the charity of your choice. Everyone booking a skip for commercial or domestic use for the rest of the year will be entered into a draw. At the end of each month from July to December we'll pick a different winner.
Terms and Conditions:
The promoter is WT Waste Ltd
- The competition is open to residents of Norfolk and Suffolk aged 18 years or over except employees of WT Waste Ltd and RWD Group and close relatives of those employees and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- The competition is intended for customers of WT Waste Ltd who are hiring a skip. However, if you would like to enter the competition without making a purchase please send your name and address to WT Skip Hire, Harfreyâ€™s Rd, Gorleston-on-Sea, Great Yarmouth.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Starting date for the competition is Monday 1st June 2020
- Closing date for the competition is Thursday, 31st December 2020
- All entries received between these dates will be entered into a draw to win the prize.
- The prize shall be a Â£100 donation to the winnerâ€™s selected charity.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoterâ€™s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The winner will be selected at random from all entries received and verified by the promoter and or its agents.
- The promoterâ€™s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.